...that it took me this long to post pictures of my cat?!? Picture quality isn't exactly crisp. Turns out my digital camera doesn't do extreme close-ups very well. But not complaining!
Hmmm... just looking at that picture I realized that that is pretty much what I wake up to every morning. Semi-darkness, cat peering at me. No wonder I like it so much, even though it isn't the greatest shot.
Elliot - I'm trying really hard to keep a lid on my inner crazy cat lady!
4 comments:
hello cleo. meow. emily loves you!
Awwww...
So I guess you're not that much of a crazy cat lady after all, huh.
Hmmm... just looking at that picture I realized that that is pretty much what I wake up to every morning. Semi-darkness, cat peering at me. No wonder I like it so much, even though it isn't the greatest shot.
Elliot - I'm trying really hard to keep a lid on my inner crazy cat lady!
Aw, the Cleo. Such a sweet kitty.
Post a Comment