Is that the pug? He doesn't look like a pug at all. I like his teeth!
He's not a purebred. Pug and ??? He's got the pug sort of colouring, build and ears, but a different sort of muzzle and teeth. Love the teeth!Anyway, he's gone to his new home, and things are quiet in my house again!
I like the underbite!
He's not purebred but man, is he cute!!!!
oh.my. so cute. (you are such a good mama!)
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is that the pug? He doesn't look like a pug at all. I like his teeth!
He's not a purebred. Pug and ??? He's got the pug sort of colouring, build and ears, but a different sort of muzzle and teeth. Love the teeth!
Anyway, he's gone to his new home, and things are quiet in my house again!
I like the underbite!
He's not purebred but man, is he cute!!!!
oh.my. so cute. (you are such a good mama!)
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment