Sunday, April 01, 2007

winter, then spring...

Since Elliot is blogging about kissing, and my basement is full of water, I'm guessing it's spring. Heard the whistle of a priarie dog on my way home yesterday, so that clinches it.
Meant to post these garden pictures, taken a mere three weeks ago (sorry they aren't better, but we've had a lot of grey days). Never got around to it. See all that snow? Ya, me and my unbelievably kind sister spent last Saturday shovelling it to the back of the house in order to save my basement. Which ultimatly didn't work, since it poured rain instead. In any case, spring is here, and I'm happy about it. 16 more days and I can actually get out there and enjoy it!

3 comments:

Elliot said...

The post about kissing may have resulted from getting my medication changed...

Aw, who am I kidding? I'm pretty much always like this (ie, male.) Sometimes I just hide it more. ;-)

Mama D said...

Your poor, poor basement. And poor you. We got a little water as well. Stupid rain. Rain! ?

Anactoria said...

Hope your thesis writing is going well!! :)





P.S. The snow is gone! I wore sandals today! Yipee!