Friday, May 18, 2007

tagged by the claw

1. Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Post five (5) official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
3. Have your friends guess the movie titles.
4. Then tag three people.

10 movies!!!??!? My ten favorite? This is so hard. Okay, here goes...

1. Piano / Breast Feeding / Restaurant / Female Nudity / Butcher
2. Dominatrix / Crime / Art / Trust / Biza
3. Buddhist / Famous Score / Male Female Relationship / Princess Diana / Fish Out Of Water
4. Myth / Mystery Villain / FBI Agent / Mind Game / Ship
5. Female Nudity / Surgeon / 1960s / Pig / Historic
6. Prostitute / Female Nudity / Frame Up / Pimp / Female Full Frontal Nudity
7. Plotless / Mixed Drinks / Drunk / Darkness / Countryside
8. Crying Baby / Spanish Civil War / Book / Horse / Maze

I came up with eight. And you're probably all asking, what kind of degenerate movies have I been watching? Let me just say, in my defence, few of these make any sense to me. So, now who do I tag? The 80s movie guru Mama D, the craft queen over at Jumilla Bugs and the absentee Bee.

And speaking of movies, you can catch the back of O's head in this trailer. So proud.

9 comments:

Anactoria said...

Is number 8 Pan's Labyrinth?

this single spark said...

Indeed! That was probably the easiest one, given recent blogging about the movie.

Tracy said...

ah yes. you do seem to have a proclivity to films with female nudity....

will try and do this. but heading out of town thursday for the l o n g weekend. (sf) can't wait. looked for o's head but my conncection wasn't being agreeable. love to him too! xo

this single spark said...

it might not be obvious which head is his, so watch for the part where Ben says "I'm an alcoholic" and is at the podium. He is framed by the backs of two guy's heads. O is the one on the right.

Have fun on the long weekend! I'll be in Vancity... not that far from you!

Elliot said...

Ummm...

1. Some French movie
2. Thomas Crown Affair?? Wait, is that what it's called?
3. I'd say Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon but I don't remember Princess Diana...
4. Silence of the Lambs!
5. Pig? Surgeon? David Cronenberg? Deliverance?
6. Shaft!!
7. Withnail and I!
8. Anactoria beat me to it.

this single spark said...

Right on #7! And right about #1. But not the others. :]

Anonymous said...

I totally recognized O's head! V. funny -- and the film looks fantastic!

this single spark said...

So, the movie answers are...

1. Betty Blue
2. Run Lola Run
3. Amelie
4. Usual Suspects
5. Unbearable Lightness of Being
6. Down by Law
7. Withnail and I
8. Pan's Labyrinth

Elliot said...

What?! There's Buddhists in Amelie?!