2. Gardening like crazy. But obviously not weeding the roses enough.


3. Hanging with good friends.
4. Trying to make it to yoga at 6:45am two days a week. Ugh. But it’s good for me, right?
5. Cheering my mom on when she dragon boats.
6. Drinking cocoa (I know, it’s like 30 degrees out…)
7. Riding my new bike everywhere.
8. Whippin’ O’s butt at crib (and while he might not like me bragging about it, doing so pretty much guarantees the my 2-game winning streak is over).
9. Surfing for cowgirl boots. But not buying any. Yet.
10. Reading. Reading. Reading. Reading. Reading. Reading. Reading. Reading.
5 comments:
oh how i miss you. but not like in a longing oh how i live a million miles away kinda way. but in that man i just saw you yesterday but i wish i could see you again tonight kinda way... you know what i mean? you 2 are good peeps. xo
Uh, yeah, since when is two a streak? She conveniently forgets to mention how many I won in a row before this (it was more than two). Revenge is mine!! I'm going down now, aren't I?
Tracy: you're good peeps too. And so are your daughters.
thanks o
cribbage results to follow pls!
xt
Did you know that you can buy those boots in Brandon?
Your garden looks fabulous. Mine looks pretty good to thanks to a good friend ;)
Wah! No! Where! I just might have to get me some...
Crib results to follow if I win. ;]
Post a Comment