you look fantastic! yay mama d! (she doesn't employ the trampoline while cutting does she?)(oh and your shirt - freeways??)xo
I love the expression in the before picture.
love the hair!!km
T - yep, freeways. And under the picture it says, "Progress?" My fair trade tee from O's mom.And yay! Mama D! No trampoline, though. :]
Were your eyes supposed to be closed in both? :-)
They're kinda open! :]
Sexy! Sassy! And Fantastic! I love it. You look marvelous.
Your hair rocks!! Totally fab, and tres chic!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you look fantastic! yay mama d! (she doesn't employ the trampoline while cutting does she?)
(oh and your shirt - freeways??)
xo
I love the expression in the before picture.
love the hair!!
km
T - yep, freeways. And under the picture it says, "Progress?" My fair trade tee from O's mom.
And yay! Mama D! No trampoline, though. :]
Were your eyes supposed to be closed in both? :-)
They're kinda open! :]
Sexy! Sassy! And Fantastic! I love it. You look marvelous.
Your hair rocks!! Totally fab, and tres chic!
Post a Comment