Wednesday, May 14, 2008

we're in, but we're not out

So... in our new house. Boxes and clutter everywhere. To be expected and we're all so happy to be living here that we're not stressing about the mess. Have a pile of things we want to do on the house, but apart from a couple of essentials, we're not stressing about those either. Now we just have to work up the energy to actually finish moving out of our apartment, and cleaning the damn place!

To all of those who I promised a picture of the wet bar, ain't she a beauty?!?


And a few other random shots...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!
Robert said it was.
Well done.
Bless

Mama D said...

It's gorgeous. I love your stuff in it! I love that shower curtain. I'm coming over for a drink. Okay fine... a gingerale.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the house!!!!! It is beautiful.
The wet bar is a beauty for sure. Hey - is that my loft? ;)

KM

Elliot said...

Wow!!