So... in order to bump myself back into real life, I've set some goals... made some resolutions... all of which require sticking to a schedule and organizing my time. Not necessarily fun, but still good.
Turning 40 this year, so have upped the ante on my resolutions. Two are big, new goals. Three are old resolutions that kinda didn't really happen last year. :]
1. Be a better blogger.
2. Get back on the budget bandwagon. Shredded all the receipts that I collected last year. No point in feeling guilty about what I didn't do. Haven't started this year's budget, but totally determined to start and actually keep it up.
3. Apply for grad school. Called the U of M Sociology department on Friday to get a registration package. Contacted my former prof for a letter of recommendation. Off to a good start!
4. Actually do the Master Gardener program through U of Sask. I applied last winter and received all the correspondence stuff, but have never gotten around to it. Want to finish before I start a Masters.
5. Run the half marathon at the Run to the Hills marathon in Treherne in September. Started training in October. Getting back to serious training this week. I'm up to 10k, so definitely on track and feeling good about it, despite the funk.
That's it. (?!?) What are your resolutions?
4 comments:
good list. we need to talk. i am sitting with the master gardener paperwork too! and i need guidance on how to develop a budget ;)
xo
p.s. glad i'll hear your voice more over here too!
I just came over to complain that I missed you blogging and found two posts I haven't read. So I'm excited. And also a terrible blogging role model...
I enjoy your resolutions. I used to make resolutions every year. I quit a couple of years back. I make daily resolutions these days. Like, try to have more patience today. Plan a meal and actually make it. etc...
Well, I decided to keep it really simple this year. My resolution is to drink more water. I'm already failing miserably. So pathetic.
Post a Comment