Saturday, January 08, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

1. I will keep my head above water financially. As much as I'd like to chuck work and go to school full time, I'm going to be responsible and look for ways to fund my education that do not include massive student loans. Currently working on a fellowship application. Also getting my credit card down to $0 and then keeping it there. Or at least trying.

2. I will not be in a constant state of laundry. Wash, dry and put away!!! The last bit is the part I typically have the most problems with.

3. I will complete the Master Gardener course. Dammit.

4. I will remember birthdays before they happen. This is a last minute addition after I missed a Jan 4th birthday. *sigh*


5. I will quit complaining about a certain person so much. If you're reading this, then you are not that person.

6. I will get back on the exercise bandwagon. Goodbye 10 lbs I've gained since August! Seriously.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew! I'm glad it's not me. ;-)

Tracy said...

great list. happy new year my friend. (glad it isn't me either!) xoxo

Mama D said...

You can do it! (in Rob Schneider voice) xo