First real day of work at my new gardening job. Kind of forgot what manual labour is like and expect that I'll barely be able to move tomorrow morning. Stinkin' hot day. Drank two litres of water and only had to pee once between 9:45 a.m. and 6:45 p.m. Needless to say, I came home sweaty. And rather filthy. It's bad when you can smell yourself. But I had a great time!
This weekend is the 10th year for the girls camping weekend (though we skipped two years early on and Shaunna got married in 2010, so it's only our 7th actual trip). Will report back in three days...
3 comments:
Sounds like a great job! Have a camping blast :) We head out on our annual trip at month's end. Can't wait! xoxo
Wow--your arms are looking fabulous!
T - Definitely a great job though my own garden is suffering! Weather forecast for the weekend is thunder showers so glad we wimped out and booked a cabin this year. You heading to your island?
K- Thanks! Of course there is a trade off.... the more in shape I am, the smaller my boobs get. :]
Post a Comment