Wednesday, March 20, 2013

vernal equinox

I'm stalling. It is gorgeously sunny and as long as I stay inside, drinking the amazing coffee my sister brought back from Costa Rica, I can pretend that it is actually a nice day. And not minus 33 with the wind chill. With a big pile of snow to shovel. *sigh*

I can only stall for so long because my pooch really does need a walk. *sigh*

I have so many things to do indoors that it is easy to stay in my jammies drinking coffee. Like applying for more jobs, putting together a feedback form for the workshop last Friday, cleaning the house, eating cookies (thanks Mama!), listening to Q and trying to figure out how the new Ikea bathroom cupboard goes together.

But then there is this....
takemeouttakemeouttakemeouttakemeout
One more cup of coffee, then I'll put on long johns, parka, scarf, big mitts, toque, Sorels and we'll go. Happy spring, everyone! *sigh*

No comments: