Tuesday, April 30, 2013

more freakin' snow

I'm going to change the name of this blog to Catherine Complains About the Weather. Jeez, man. More snow!!! I can't take it!!!!

Maybe it should just be Catherine Complains.... leave things open for mosquito season, should it ever arrive.

In any case, we didn't get hit as bad as Dauphin. They had 20 cm as of 10 a.m. with snow continuing throughout the day and overnight.  Hehheh. Always some small joy in someone else having it worse than you.

Tomorrow (that's May 1st, folks) is the 5-year anniversary of O and I moving into our house. We celebrate every year by taking a picture of ourselves in front of our humble abode. The weather is supposed to be *sigh* snow and a high of -1. I'm going to try my very best not to look miserable. Don't want to give the impression that our home is anything but happy. Because it really, truly is the place where my heart is.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Snow isn't fair! Boo!
Love to you both. Happy House Anniversary xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy House Anniversary!

There's no snow. If there was snow I'd be wearing boots and my winter coat, and I'm not, therefore, there's no snow. Hurm, I am quite cold now that you mention it. (covers ears and eyes starts to sing "La la la la la")

I was so happy to see some tulip shoots struggling up through the ground on Saturday. Poor little tulip shoots.