Friday, November 15, 2013

ten for ten

Ten things I love about O...

  1. He's honest. He will tell me if my butt looks big in those jeans.
  2. He'll be nice about it.
  3. He's pretty funny.
  4. Even when he's not (ahem, pie joke), he's still amusing.
  5. After all this time, his quirks are endearing. I won't start listing them here...
  6. As far as I can tell, he generally finds my quirks endearing as well.
  7. I definitely don't feel smothered.
  8. He's handsome (those eyes.... the smoulder...).
  9. I'm ridiculously fond of his teeth.
  10. I learn new things from him all the time.
I could go on (and on) but since we're celebrating ten years today, I'll leave it at that. Happy anniversary, darling!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love this. And I love you. And him. And you & him together. Happy 10! xoxo