Wednesday, February 18, 2015

my apartment

My brother requested some pictures and since everything is pretty clean and tidy at the moment, here they are! I really love this space but would obviously decorate differently if I was staying here. For one year, it's perfect. I'm just thinking of it like living at the cabin.

Bedroom with lovely east light. Helps me get up in the morning!

View from the kitchen to the bedroom.

View from the bedroom to the kitchen.

Cute galley kitchen with built-in head bonk.

The bathroom.

My awkward entrance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice. I like all the natural light.

this single spark said...

Me too! East, south and west windows. They've been saving me these gloomy six weeks. And apparently it gets a good flow of air in the summer, which will also be nice.

~Alpha Trader said...

Hey Looks great Sista very nice.