Wednesday, June 10, 2015

june song of the month

O has introduced rock n' roll Mondays to the kindergarten room at the daycare, which has prompted several discussions about which songs he should play. Since I  keep bugging him about the lack of women on his list, I thought this month's song better be by a kick ass chick. Had to make it something that was appropriate for five year olds, which was harder than I thought it would be!

Here's a two-for-one-special. And any suggestions for other songs can go in the comments!


And just for good measure, a link to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Women Who Rock exhibit.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Barracuda (Heart), I Love Rock N' Rolll (Joan Jett), and Rhiannon (Fleetwood Mac)!

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Miss Hana.
Karen, those are all on my list.

-O.

this single spark said...

I was thinking that five year olds would probably prefer Rapture, except maybe the "shoots him dead and eats his head" part... also the vid has a few awkward moments. :]