It started out typically enough. Woke up at 6am, hit snooze a dozen times, made coffee, sat in front of my SAD light for half an hour, ate breakfast, listened to CBC, went to the bathroom and threw up.
Okay, that last one was a lie.
But that's what I felt like doing. I was so giddy this morning I was making myself sick. Have been nauseous and unable to eat all day. And no, I don't have the flu and I'm not pregnant.
Here is the truth...
Woke up at 6am, hit snooze three times, made coffee, sat in front of my SAD light for half an hour, ate breakfast, listened to CBC, got dressed and walked in -33 weather to my last class. If that doesn't seem like a big deal, let me say it again.... my last class. At BU. Ever. Six years after attending my first class there, I have finally attended the last one. Okay, still have a thesis to complete (er... start... ahem) and I write an exam next Tuesday. But never again will I sit in a darkened lecture theatre listening to a prof bla-bla-blah. At least not on this little campus.
Seems like a big deal. I want to celebrate. Instead, going to yoga, then home to make dinner and study. All these will be done with a huge grin on my face. So happy. Sooooo happy!
3 comments:
Hurrayyy! Woohoo! Huzzah! No more classes for you!!
Good luck on that thesis...
whooooo hooooo girlie!! congrats.
(i am grinning too!)
Awesome, awesome, awesome. That is indeed something to be giddy about. And proud of. I'm proud of you. And I would totally celebrate with you too. Just say the word.
Post a Comment