To the Shakespeare in the Ruins website. If you click on the slideshow, you can see O. in all his 1958 Venice glory. Including one shot of his fine straight nose, which his mother is so proud of. :]
Missed the family and friends performance, and missing opening night (tonight), but will be in attendance on the 23rd. Taking Elliot with me for his birthday, and maybe dragging Anactoria along too?!? Elliot said she had mentioned going, and I'd love to meet her in person, so hopefully... Though her changing circumstances might have her in a more frugal frame of mind.
Also want to mention that I have a new post on Blue Greenie about a website that has become my latest internet obsession. Just an extension of an obsession that I already have, really. But check it out too!
10 comments:
I know you disagree, but I'm liking O's new reduced sideburns. I think it updates his look. But maybe that's just me!
Well, I can't for the life of me figure out which of those players is O (what a surprise!) so I'd better come on the 23rd! :P
And thanks for the invitation, btw!
I don't disagree... I'm just having problems adjusting. Beard, mustache, long sideburns, short sideburns, longer hair, shorter hair... :]
Hope you can make it, Anactoria!
>_< Gyeeeeeee!!
(Getting excited about the approaching play, Japanese-schoolgirl-style.)
I would love to go. It looks like it's going to be great!
Uh, so how do we go about getting tickets to this thing? :P
I don't suppose its as easy as buying one at the door, huh?
(Sorry, I'm usually more on top of things like this but this past week has been really... crazy.)
Tickets are through PTE. There is info on the site. I don't know about getting them at the door, but I think they have been selling pretty well, so probably best to get them in advance. I know that you can order them over the phone and pick them up at the door, which would save some running around. And there are student prices.
Okay, found the number, etc and will call tomorrow to get my ticket (the box office closed at 5 - just missed them). Thanks for the help! I sure hope they're not sold out! :)
So... Elliot probably told you that I didn't get a ticket. Any chance O can get me one on the... uh... black... theatre... market?
Or we could just go for dinner. See Elliot for details! :)
Bummer! Will check, but it's a fairly small venue, so I'm guessing probably not. Dinner would be great though!
Post a Comment