Salvaged Karen's birthday gift and made a cozy for our French press. By request...
Taking a sock class. By Wednesday, I will have one sock. And hopefully the motivation to make the second.
And by the way, posting this on my sexy new MacBook Pro, while watching the Sens/Pens game on O.'s laptop 'cause we have wireless now. Feeling so plugged in!
6 comments:
Love the coffee cosy....I know someone who would love one for her birthday or Christmas!
The wireless internet sounds great.
O's mom
Yes well done on the coffe cosy.
Have you turned a heel yet? Now that is something to brag about!
I have 50 year old (or more) sock patterns if you would like them.
Rob's Mum
man! love that cosy baby! and the sock. so jealous. i actually picked up some sock yarn in ny. then quickly put it down. perhaps a class is the answer for me...
we just went from dial-up to dsl. whole new world...
xo
Rob's Mum... would L-O-V-E the patterns if you're willing to part with them. Have now turned the heel. Wasn't as complicated as I expected, but still... not exactly straightforward either.
T - do take a class. I could have done this on my own, but man, would I have been frustrated! The class was great.
Shhh don't tell about the heel turning. It is part of the knitters "code". Yes I would love to pass on these pattern.
Should I pass them on to "R"? I would rather you came for tea and looked at the other patterns I have. If you don't want them you could share them with your friends. They realy are vintage. Mens cardigans from the 40's etc.
I don't see Megan taking up knitting some how.
Bless and congrats again.
p.s I'm learning Polish. That's as hard as turning a heel!!!!
So talented. Wow.
Jealous about the laptop.
Post a Comment