Monday, April 07, 2008

paying to watch commercials

Spent $7 a piece to watch the Cannes Lions 2007 at the Art Gallery this past Saturday. Sort of ironic for someone who only watches television shows if they come in a box set. And even though I had a lovely time with O. and his mom, I felt a bit burned when I found them all available online for free.

Right here.

My overall favorite is "Clarence". Found in the Gold category. Sorry, I have no idea how to embed the video, so you'll just have to hunt for it yourself. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

omg. i cried too ;)

Anonymous said...

El gato con la pipa
always the pipa,
spare the pipa spoil the gato I say

http://www.canneslionslive.com/film/win_2_1_02823.htm

That's an entry level pipa if I ever saw one. Whats next the nip? All the cool cats are trying it...

BW