Despite being totally annoyed with Canada Post at the moment (oh ya, ask me about how they a) didn't deliver the package I sent to NY, and then b) are charging me to get it back now that it has been returned to Canada... grrr), I did get
THIS in the mail yesterday:

If it doesn't look like much, please recall that my garden is
kinda tiny. And even if none of them ever get planted (which I assure you, they will), these seeds are making me feel much better today. Have been very low and cabin fever-y due to the
freakin' cold weather we've had this winter.
3 comments:
I'm not sure if being cooped up in our house with a baby and a three year old makes the cabin fever more or less enjoyable. It changes from hour to hour.
Boo to Canada Post!
You will have to really dig up the garden as the bobcat will have packed it down.
Compost will help too!
Good looking seeds.
BW
Post a Comment