(My neighbor's house, picture taken an hour ago)
Except that it's flippin' April 1st today, and I'm so sick of winter that I could cry. Or scream. Or spit. All of which would be equally ineffective and useless. Much more practical to go and shovel the snow away from the foundation so we don't have water in the basement. Did I say *sigh* yet?!?
Happy Spring, Everyone!
7 comments:
oh hon. yuck. will blow warm air your way...
xo
(p.s. just booking my ticket home! june 29 - july 9)
hurray! can't wait to see you! I do have a few days of holidays that I can take whenever, so hoping we'll get a chance to hang out here or in bdn. i know you'll be busy, but i can be flexible.
looking forward to the warm air...
Is that snowman lifting a middle finger to the sky? Perhaps to protest this crappy weather?
O's Mom
Yes. Me too. But I can taste it now. Spring.
Yeah! Spring
this may cheer you up
http://www.sweetandsara.com/
bw
Post a Comment