Was for a "classic Canadian winter." And that is exactly what we are getting. Has been a frigid January and we have
piles of snow. So much, in fact, that we are running out of room in our tiny yard to put it. We really need to get some of the weight off the garage roof and we are having the snow taken off our house roof (hopefully soon!) but where is it all going to go?!? Spring forecast, unsurprisingly, is for flooding.
T - if you're still missing snow, I'd be happy to send you some. We've got plenty to spare!
And for comparison....
The back yard in December
The back yard today (fence is 6'6")
3 comments:
Yah .... "classic." Classic cold. Classic snow. Classic sore muscles from shoveling.
Nice pics! I really like image of the front walk.
M cleaned off our roof Friday night, which gave us an extra 120 cubic yards of snow to clear away on Saturday. ugh. Even with our big yard we're running out of room.
Oh. My. Great pictures. I miss it. And then I don't :) It was gorgeous here last week. Mid 20s. Then cooler and rainy this weekend. Just the way I like it. Can't complain. (Just wish this were July and not January!) xoxox
We are also running out of room. And wanting to get the snow away from our house.
Post a Comment