O and I have discovered the joys of Patricia Beach. This is a picture taken on Canada Day. While 20 thousand people battled for a piece of sand up at Grand Beach, we felt like we had the place to ourselves.
Yesterday was even more deserted. Unfortunately....
Yep. Broken toe. The good news (?) is that this is the toe I broke 20 years ago. That break turned the toe in so the nail rubbed against the next toe and I've had a corn ever since (sexy, I know). Now it is clearly turned out so hopefully that problem will be solved. Not sure what is going to happen with the badly needed pedicure I have scheduled for Friday. Or with work for the next few days.
But back to the charms of Patricia Beach... such as the baby swallows in the men's change room. Everybody, say it together! Awwwwwwwwww..... sooooo cuuuuuuuuute!

No comments:
Post a Comment