Thursday, December 13, 2012

december theme song


This is my December song for three reasons:
  1. O is leaving on December 29th for Calgary and Edmonton. Not quite 2000 miles (more like 800?) but still..... it's very far.
  2. Even though it has been 6 years since I've had to deal with customers, I still have a Christmas retail hangover and this is one of the few pop Christmas songs I can still stand. Along with that oddly endearing David and Bing duet, of course.
  3. Have long loved Chrissie Hynde and have just cut my bangs. Again. My mom will be relieved that they aren't eye-skimmers this time so she won't have to spend the holidays saying "get your hair out of your eyes!"



Photo evidence circa 1987. Not the greatest picture but the only one with a top hat, which is part of a costume by the way. The sweater however.... I have no excuse.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I loved that sweater! How short are your bangs?

this single spark said...

I loved that sweater too! There are a LOT of photos of me wearing it. Ah, the 80s....

Bangs are eyebrow length. Kind of perfect right now, except for the toque-head.

Tracy said...

I remember that sweater too. xo Can't wait to see these bangs in person. xo