Monday, December 15, 2014

christmas cookies

Missed decorating last year due to a hectic work schedule, but we figured out a time that would accommodate this year's hectic work schedule. Very happy it worked out because I love this tradition! We squeezed a lot of decorating into two hours.
 

Can't wait to eat these!

Ayva went all out on her cookies for Santa. I'm absolutely positive it will result in bigger and better gifts. Seriously, how could Santa resist?

Ayva upping her game
Ayva and I made our annual Omar and Adam cookies. She asked me why Omar was wearing a belt and boots, but no pants. Several saucy answers came to mind but before I could say any thing, Marilee saved me by joking that his pants were invisible. Ya, invisible pants, that's what I was going to say...
 


The Omar and Adam cookies.
A HUGE thank you to Marilee for organizing, baking and making us a snack!

1 comment:

Marilee said...

I love this tradition too! It is my pleasure to play host and enjoy your beautifully decorated cookies.