This post is not about my cat, but about how I spent my weekend. Apart from a little bit of socializing, O and I slept, ate, napped, sat in the sun, freaked out, had a wash... repeat. We did not catch and/or eat birds, mice and/or spiders, but apart from that, our weekend was distinctly cat-like. Not that it helped. Like my Cleo, I am prone to random grumpiness and putting my claws out. Much more than she is, actually, but then she gets to sleep, eat, nap, sit in the sun, freak out, and wash every day, while I do not. I mean, I wash every day, but I don't get the whole cat package.
The one thing I did get accomplished was knitting a scarf for the monkey I made for O's neice. And keeping with the cat theme, I tried it on Cleo. Not only did she happily wear it, she looked darned cute. Pictures will be forthcoming of both monkey and cat.
3 comments:
Yay pictures!!!
yes - gotta see the pics!! blogger is giving me such a hard time today!!!!!
I'm glad you clarified that bit about washing every day! I was getting worried.
Post a Comment