Got off to a rough start today after a bad night with little sleep. First I was too cold, then I put on another blanket and was too hot. Then I dreamed a lot of crazy dreams. Then the cats woke me at 5am wanting breakfast.
Despite this, I look great. For some reason, I'm having a good hair day. The humidity (as opposed to the humility) is just right. There is a balance between "done" and "unkempt." The hair gods are smiling upon me. Usually it only looks this good for the hour after I leave Mama's D's chair.
So, with a foggy brain topped by lovely locks, I head into Winnipeg for the weekend. I'm afraid O won't get a chance to see me in all my glory as I have 2.5 hours of dozing on the Greyhound to get through. Hopefully I won't have to sit by anyone smelly.
2 comments:
ahhhh for the love of a good hair day... and a good man to pick you up in winnipeg... and a friday quickie ;) love you! have a great weekend!
Glad to hear about the good hair day! Hope you had a nice weekend with O!
Post a Comment