Monday, February 26, 2007

quickie

Took an impromptu break from blogging, work and life last week when I got hit with some virus that I picked up at the staff appreciation lunch. 100+ people off sick with it, but honestly, knowing that I wasn't alone in my misery did not help one bit.

Now I'm feeling better (though still tired), and was planning to do a proper post, but yoga is cancelled so I'm just going to run home. Have a foster pug from Funds for Furry Friends and I'm guessing that he'd like to go outside. He's supposed to be going to his new home soon, but I've taken some pictures and will post them on the weekend. He's so darned cute, but puppies are chaos and I'll be glad when he's gone. Give me a dog over a puppy any day. At least this little guy is house broken!

Ta.

4 comments:

Mama D said...

That make me want to bring A over for a puppy visit...

Elliot said...

What a great name - Funds for Furry Friends.

this single spark said...

Mama D - don't think we'll have a chance this time. Puggy is going to his new home right after work tomorrow. But don't worry... there will be more foster dogs!

Tracy said...

a pug! oh eliose. i mean emily. would be so jealous. if i told her. which i won't. i'm with elliot - great name! xo