Tuesday, January 08, 2013

january theme song



I miss O. On Skype, there are no debates over the correct meaning of the word 'fey' or how tight Lexi's collar should be. Even the purchase of a new duvet cover happened without any wrangling. *sigh*

We used to leave the blue lights on and there was a beat
Ever since you have been gone it's all caffeine-free
Hmmmm mmmm hmmmm....
None of them want to fight me

Combat baby come back baby 
Fight off the lethargy
Don't go quietly
Combat baby
Said you would never give up easy
Combat baby come back

Get back in town I wanna paint it black
I want to be wrong but
La la la la....
No one here wants to fight me like you do

I try to be so nice 
Compromise
Something something.... seventies child 

Do doo doo doo Do da doo doo

Combat baby come back baby 
Combat baby come back
Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye baby
Combat baby come back

How I miss your ranting
Do you miss my all time lows?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's a fight your looking for all you have to do is ask! Grrrrrrrr!

-O.

Anonymous said...

Uh, that's "you're". I just woke up, cut me some slack.

-O.

this single spark said...

And I thought you did that on purpose to be funny. :]