Had a fantastic weekend at the lake with O. Caught a glimpse of the life that I would like to have. But probably won't ever quite have. No clocks, no news, no schedule, no stress. Plenty of food (Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of my amazing mama). Good company. Hockey Night in Canada. Coyote, deer, bison, owl. Coffee. Campfire. Discussions ranging from the trivial (do mice hibernate?) to the profound (where do we go from here?).
Finished reading The Lover (again). Did not do any school work.
Dreamed.
4 comments:
Awesome!
Beautiful.
So, uh... do mice hibernate? Melissa and I were wondering about that ourselves. We have a mouse in our house and were wondering what would happen if we caught him and took him to the park.
perfect my friend. and well deserved!
Elliot - yes and no. Some do (like the Harvest mouse) some do not (like Deer mice). I'm guessing if it is in your house that it doesn't. Need to borrow a cat? Unfortunately, mine have experience in this department.
Post a Comment