Drove to
Ossining this morning to get my legs waxed. Since I was there (a whole two towns over), I thought I might
check out the museum as Brad told me it had an interesting and gruesome collection on the infamous Sing-Sing Prison. Alas, they are open by appointment only. So I went grocery shopping instead and then drove home to do a bit of cleaning. Had an email from Kana as they were boarding their flight from Seoul to New York. They'll be home tomorrow around lunch time. Hard to believe my trip is almost over!
This evening was spent working on my resume and cover letter for yet another job application, and creating a Linkedin profile. I had planned to have a fire and spend the evening reading with a glass of wine but time got away on me. I think I'll vacuum (with that glass of wine) just to work out the kinks after hours spend at the computer, then early to bed.
And since it has been a couple of days since I've posted a picture, here's one more of Molly!
 |
| Variations on a theme... |
No comments:
Post a Comment