1. My cat is shedding like CRAZY.
2. It is warmer outside than inside.
3. I inhaled my first bug of the season riding to work.
4. Having survived the winter with nary a sniffle, I feel like I'm getting a cold.
5. My mom's squirrel is back, baby! Hoo-ya!
6. I have mentally planted my garden fifty million times.
7. I was actually friendly today.
Now these signs are no guarantee that we won't get another snow storm. Remember two years ago, 'Tobans? May 18th?
The one sure sign, which I haven't seen yet, is when the guy who lives in the basement suite of the house next door starts smoking outside in his tiger slippers. When that happens, it is time to put the boots away. Until then, best keep them handy... just in case.
2 comments:
Hi spark,
I was just checking in with T's blog and you were inquiring about the kettle. It's Le Creuset, and I'm sure they still make it and I know they make one even cooler called "zen". Hope that get's you into hot water...hahahachuckle. Happy spring, your bud.
-D
ps. I love checking in with wheat city.
does sounds like spring is on its way... i'll keep my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment