My zen vacation continues. Despite Deb's company the day was still spent walking the dog, drinking coffee and drinking tea. In the afternoon, Deb napped while I watched deer out the back window.
Things got even more zen around 2:30 when the power went out. Brought in fire wood and prepared for an evening of reading by candlelight but it was back on two hours later. Not sure what happened. I didn't mind the thought of an even quieter evening than usual but I'm actually happier having a working furnace.
Deb and I did manage to sort of make plans for next week. High Line, Purl Soho, Tenement Museum (maybe...), New York Botanical Garden... and lots of walking around the city with our cameras. She's off to dance tango and take in the big city for a few days, while Molly and I and keep up our rigorous routine of doing as little as possible.
2 comments:
I think this is just what you needed! Mmmmmmm...
It is honestly so good. And I'm getting quite a lot of work done as well. Finding my afternoons very productive and getting as much done in 4 hours as I was in 7. Which leaves more time for lounging. :]
Post a Comment