O's mom recently gave me a black and white photo of him looking theatreschoolcool in a beret, boots and skinny jeans, sipping coffee from a take-out cup, reclining on a low square seat. His legs look impossibly long.
It was taken some time in1989, judging from the length of his hair, shortly before we met. His face is partly hidden by the cup, but his expression is confident, direct. I love this picture. Everytime I look at it I think, "You dont know it yet, but in a few short months, you are going to meet a green-eyed girl who will turn your world upside down."
4 comments:
Hoo-ha!
Yeah, she turned my world upside down, and I was hanging like that for over a decade. But in the past two and a half years she's managed to turn it right side up again. A very powerful woman.
whoo hoo girlfriend!! as kennah would say "love it!!!"
I would love to hear you write about how you two hooked up again. I feel like a little kid saying "Tell me that story again mommy!"
Post a Comment